Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Alone Inside My Head

Sometimes I don't go to bed because I'm sad. Even if I'm very tired and really should go to bed because I have to get up early the next morning. I will stay up and preoccupy myself with something: F.acebook, television, a book, until I am drop-dead tired and can hardly keep my eyes open any more.

This is what I am debating right now. I am very sleepy. I have to be up at 6AM. I should just go to bed, right? Yet here I am, debating popping in an episode of Betty.

Why do I do this? I hate laying in bed thinking at night. I usually start overthinking, and worrying, and then feeling sick. So I wait until I can't possibly stay awake any longer before crawling under the covers.

Well, Ryan Dobson, I think I may have finally become one of those people who is afraid to be alone with her thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home