Monday, November 21, 2011

Prize Fighters? Or Just Fighters?

We've been getting in arguments a lot lately. Is this a phase? Is this something we are supposed to work through, that will bring us closer together? Or are we falling apart?

I'm slightly scared of life because there is so much uncertainty in my future. Little(r) things like where-am-I-going-to-live-next-year, and will-I-get-in-to-Comparative-Religion-next-quarter aren't so bad, although they aren't helping, but the fact that there are huge items still up in the air is making me cluck around like a nervous chicken. Like, what happens if I don't get accepted into either of my chosen nursing programs? How much will things change if Atlas and I don't stay together? How much will they change if we do? Makes my tummy hurt.

I wish I was everything he needs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home