Sunday, April 01, 2007

Picture Time!

My super sexy hip boots I bought in LA. For 80, so not bad. Not the greatest picture, but whatev. A girl I met in the kitchen of my dorm one night said, "Those are 'come fuck me' boots." =D


This is on the side of a car wash on Folsom and I love it. I have NO idea why it's painted there.


One one of the benches in the park where I, uh, got drunk with Jeff, Sury, and their friend Jen. This amuses me.

I love my building.



How fun is this? On Powell and Post.


My neighbor Amy at the Sutro Bath ruins along Ocean Beach. I love Ocean Beach.


Okay, I must share this picture of a hickey my friend Tej gave me. We just gave each other hickeys for fun (he has dark skin and I wanted to see what hickeys looked like on it, and then he just wanted to even the score), it wasn't a make out or anything. But look! It's a perfect circle! How weird is that! How is it even possible to give a hickey in the shape of a perfect circle??? I loved this hickey...but then it faded away. =( So I just wanted to share.


New earrings! I like them lots. I'm up to 6g now.


Orange hair! Jeff has completely latched on to Crystal's labeling of it as "Fraggle Hair" and now always calls it that. It's pretty fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger ChaosRN said...

love the boots!
and the orange hair,

April 09, 2007 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home