Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Updatezorz

Finals are over, thank god, I'm still alive (obviously), and I think I at least have a pretty good shot at passing all my classes (gah, editing!), although I don't find out for sure for another week or so. I'm finally in Delaware again.....*sigh*......mixed feelings about that. I had a hard enough time getting here; I missed my flight and wasn't able to get on another one until 11 o'clock that night....I spent 17 hours in airports or on airplanes....I didn't get here till 2:30 in the afternoon on Christmas Day. Blagh. But, I don't know, I hung out with Tess, Tara, Crystal and Shane today, and we had a lot of fun and bumped into non-gay BryanwhomIadore, so I think if I just try not to think about things too much, I'll enjoy myself and not get too down about being here. It is pretty glorious to have a nice, hot, grandly-pressurized shower in my own good old shower again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

You never realize how fantastic water pressure is until it's gone. =(

December 27, 2006 11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home