Friday, December 01, 2006

helloitsme...

...You look good in purple!

I won! I won! Unh. ::does the NaNoWriMo winner's dance, similar to the Secret Booty Dance::

Woohoo!

I'd like to thank the Beatles, Anberlin, Fleetwood Mac, and whoever wrote "99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall": without you, the 50k line would never have been crossed! ::hugs::

I'm going to the Thank God It's Over! Party Friday night! And Chris Baty will be there! Prepare for more fangirl action! And much celebration! Woohoooooo!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Jagger said...

You made it!!! Hurray!!!! And you are going to meet THE Chris Baty? This is monumental!
Have fun at your bash ... I wish I was in a cool as city as you where they do things like that

December 01, 2006 3:50 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

You finished? You're amazing. Seriously.

So do we get to read it? =D

December 04, 2006 2:28 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

No!

=D

The BOOK isn't done, just the 50k part.

December 05, 2006 2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home