Friday, April 27, 2007

Things That are True

I do not want to get married any time soon.

I do not really want a baby right now.

It is not a bad thing that I ever met Jeff. He is not a bad person. He's not good or perfect, either. He just is.

(Things aren't good or bad, they just are. And that's okay.)

Everyone is necessary, worthful.

There are other ways to be happy, and those aren't wrong or less.

It is okay to be -and for other things to be- impermanent...that's the way they are anyway, so just let go, it's easier and feels better.

I cannot change what has happened or the way things are now. I can only change what hasn't happened yet. Think about the future.

Everything really is okay.

". . . I know things will get better."

kissed my head and face, held me, rubbed my hair and held my head to him

This is not the end. This is not the only place where laughter is. There will always be interesting, beautiful, fun people to meet. Everyone matters in how we are connected to and need each other. There are people who love me and they are important; there are people who hate me and they are important. It's all linked. Lives and people touch and bump and drift away to bump into other people and that's okay.

I have what I have, right now. I am not always going to have it, but that's okay. It only matters right now. Enjoy it now, but don't be afraid to let it go, because everything will be the way it is supposed to be. Right now matters.

"He who binds to himself a joy / does the winged life destroy. / But he who kisses the joy as it flies / lives in eternity's sunrise."

It's okay. It really is all right.

This was important and needed and right. It is good to let go. It is okay to move on.

It really, truly is good, and okay and needed to move on.

It will feel good to let go and move on.

It's okay to make a fool of myself and get rejected. It really is. Do it. It's fine, it doesn't matter. Don't be ashamed of not knowing, take the opportunities to learn, people don't mind.

"I have no shame." I need to be more like that.

(They're just clothes. There's no point in judging people. That's not what matters. Look at the people inside. They're cool and real and you might have a good connection with them.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home