Thursday, February 15, 2007

Fascism!

Blogger forced me to move to the new Google-controlled version! I'm hurt. I'm mad. I didn't want to switch. I wasn't going to switch. Being bought out by Google doesn't exactly sound like fun to me.

They made me switch!

And now they won't let me switch back!

And I have to sign in with my Google account!

Well, this might finally be the time to dump Blogger's stupid, um..."idiosyncratic" ass, once and for all. And move.

That's right. Move. Maybe to lj. (Sure, I was a little leery at first when lj switched to SixApart. And no, I haven't done any heavy research into the company, but so far, SixApart is nice. SixApart is cool. And SixApart doesn't make you sign in with your Google account. [Nor do they remind me of one Adolf Hitler.] So I'm okay with them.)

Take this as your last warning, Blogger. Pull any more dumb crap and I'm out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Samantha Downing said...

I just might move with you. OpenDiary is pretty cool, too. I used to have diaries on there.

February 21, 2007 10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home