Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Angela Gets Rejected Shortly Before Valentine's Day -- Again

The White Rabbit did not come today like he's been professing excitement towards for absolutely weeks. Moreover, he failed to tell me he wasn't coming. But wait! There's more! Two calls, one text, and one message later...I think this is me being officially ignored.

Okay. Third Time's a Charm got over me in a matter of hours, so if this chap's another contestant on Who Can Get Over Angela the Fastest?, I am ready to accept that. Perhaps not pleasantly ready, but ready. But if the lack ---

Oh, wait. A reply.

A simple explanation. WHY COULDN'T THIS HAVE BEEN SAID TWELVE HOURS AGO?!?!

*sigh* This is getting exhausting. And I'm only 20! No wonder single chicks in their 30s tend to get so wigged out... Okay, I didn't phrase that right, it sounds offensive in my head. But, you know what I mean. Shit, Adam Rose moved to Germany without telling me, I should get a free pass for people to be conscientious of me, for at least a little while.

White Rabbit aside, it doesn't help that the images of bloody wrists and high-rise jumps have been haunting me ever since I arrived in Delaware. Confession: I've been wishing I had the courage. To do it right this time. Sooooo, a silly boy that I fell for like a silly girl acting sterotypically male and his age? Not helping me feel any better.

Blah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home